Niagara Falls 2013

Niagara Falls 2013

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Countdown to Uganda: Weekly Prayer Focus

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I'm praying for a different aspect of the Ugandan ministry every couple of weeks in preparation for my trip to Uganda at the end of September.  This week I'll be praying for the CHURCHES in Uganda.  I invite you to join with me!  Specifically,
  • Pray that the Church of Uganda will impact society.  (Over 80 percent of the population professes to be Christian, although the Christian community has very little visible impact on society.)
  • Pray that the Church in Uganda would respond and impact their culture.
  • Pray that the people of the Church of Uganda will cooperate with divine action. 
    • 2 Corinthians 6:1-3
    • Ephesians 2:10
  • Pray that the Church of Uganda will be careful not to use fleshly methods to make the Church grow.
    • Jeremiah 17:5
    • John 6:63
    • Romans 8:5-6
    • Galations 3:3
Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means ‘rock’), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.        Matthew 16:18


ct of the Ugandan ministry every couple of weeks in preparation for my trip to Uganda at the end of September.  This

No comments:

Post a Comment