Niagara Falls 2013

Niagara Falls 2013

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Don't I know you from somewhere?

So.  One of the biggest blessings I’ve been afforded is a restored relationship with my father.  It’s been a tumultuous road, but I’m ever thankful we are where we are… and still working toward better and move loving communication and service.  

With the restored relationship has come increased communication.  His preferred method involves sending priority PIN messages from his Blackberry to mine.  They’re always informative, usually amusing, and there’s always been something familiar about the style, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.  Until yesterday….

Checked with Cathy.  No existing conflicts with w/e 8-10.  En route Austin HQ w/ turn in veh.  Will be back NB mid PM Waco thereafter.  If Camry needed could transport NRH.  Call if desirable. Love. Dad.

If that is not a war-time telegram, I don’t know what is!

I hope we’re fighting on the right side!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment