I've been shocked, appalled, sympathetic, and prayerful for those affected by gun violence lately. Especially, ESPECIALLY, those affected by gun violence while they were in their seemingly safe educational setting.
Right now Christopher is on lockdown because there's a gunman at IUPUI. It's been almost an hour, and no change... other than Chris' location. For the first half-hour, his professor had the students move to the corner of the room behind some doors... and kept on lecturing. (Classic Cleveland Lewis) A few moments ago they were moved from the classroom to some administrative offices that have windowless and locking doors.
Hitting Close to Home: IUPUI
I know my sweet husband is surrounded by the mightiest of angels. I know that his peace and calm spirit is ministering to his peers right this very moment. It's even ministering to me as I sit two miles away at Lilly.
But I still anxiously await resolution... an all clear... and mad rush home to hug him, kiss him, and keep our babies wrapped in our embrace until they beg to be let down.
Please pray for Christopher, his classmates, and our great nation that is so clearly in need of redemption.
*Update* Christopher's building was released and he just left campus safely.
No comments:
Post a Comment