Niagara Falls 2013

Niagara Falls 2013

Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Little Halloweenies

Love these tots!

And they LOVE trick-or-treating!

Caroline got rave reviews for her Hobo costume, and I was proud that she'd thought of it and put it together from things in our house.  At one point a high school kid passed her and said "Cool.  She's Tom Sawyer", which opened a new conversation and a request to read Nana's Tom Sawyer book from the top shelf.

Everett thought found himself to be quite handsome and hilarious in his duck costume (that was Everett Hall's!), and he had me in stitches all night as he grinned every time he caught his reflection in a neighbor's window.  He thought it was nice that our neighbors kept offering him brightly colored crinkly packages to chew on, but he was a bit put off that they wouldn't let him inside to play.  =)

All in all, it was a perfect night for Trick-or-Treating, and I was once again reminded of how much I love this neighborhood and all it has to offer. 


LOVE these happy tots! 


Wally


The Nyes

The Emrichs



Frustrated that I messed this photo up, but it's my favorite.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment