This is not about Caroline, in general. This is about a beautiful and defined portion of her heart that was clearly created to serve. She DELIGHTS in helping. It's humbling to see, and I try to let her influence me as much as possible in this area.
Christopher is gearing up for his Senior Project, his Senior Exam, and his course final exams... all to occur in the next couple of weeks. I'm having a less-than-stellar time at work, and the baby is always (ALWAYS) out of diapers at daycare. (Can't figure this one out - I swear we buy a case of diapers every weekend.)
I really really do not enjoy shopping at WalMart in Indy, but it was necessary last night. I picked up Caro, picked up Everett, and headed to WalMart. Caroline helped with grabbing the goods, wrestling her little brother, and scanning our items at self-checkout. When we got home, she helped with dinner, helped unload the car, and helped with feeding Everett. (intermittently, of course)
All with a smile on her face... and she actually THANKED ME for such a great evening while I was tucking her in to bed.
I am amazed by her.
No comments:
Post a Comment