Niagara Falls 2013
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Nov 9: Thankful for Afternoons Alone
As much as I love a good afternoon of family shopping (like the day after Thanksgiving*), but sometimes you just need to return/exchange/pricecheck 47 things at 22 stores and you only have 5 hours. On these days, I’m thankful that Chris is happy to play with the kids while I zip in and out of places in a hurry.
*No lie,we love to go shopping together on Black Friday. We aren't crazy shoppers and we never try to go early and get the big items. But every year we go as a family and buy new jeans and pajamas for ourselves, and we always have a really good time. All of the busyness and people and adrenaline are fun and worry-free if you're not actually trying to do your Christmas shopping. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment