Niagara Falls 2013

Niagara Falls 2013

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nov 2: Thankful for Fall Mornings and Hot Coffee

I love this cul de sac.  I love all the houses, all the funny personalities, all the love they've poured into our family since we moved in three years ago, and especially all the trees. 

I know I say this every season here in Indy, but this is my favorite time of year.  =)

I love this view.  Especially on a Saturday morning, with a baby napping, a daughter playing in the leaves, and a husband toodling around in the garage.  This is the perfect place to sit and drink a cup of Taste of SanAntonio coffee. It's the perfect place to sit and let myself remember.  It's the perfect place to sit and let myself dare to dream and imagine what the future holds for us.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for showing your love for me in every aspect of what I can see from this front porch.


No comments:

Post a Comment